I am learning to to…
- create designs for particular purposes,
- communicate these to audiences using pictures.
I will be successful when I…
- investigate characteristics and properties of a range of components,
- evaluate the impact of their use,
- identify the importance of complementary parts of a design.
To learn this I will…
- design a picture with many components from a variety of shapes,
- create new shapes from existing shapes to use as required,
- include features into my design.
- Go to Picture Studio, presented by ABC Splash.
- Read the instructions.
- Click to play.
- Do the tutorial by answering ‘No’.
Use these tools to design one of the following scenes:
- Toy Shop
- Shopping Centre
- Theme Park
- Holiday Resort
- South Bank
- Pet Shop
- Botanical Gardens
Take a screen shot of your completed picture:
- Press Shift-Command-4.
- Drag the area around your picture.
- Release your mouse.
- Find your picture on the Desktop and change the name of the file to your name and class e.g. 5 Billy. (Class before name)
- Drag the photo from the desktop to this folder:
Common -> Technology -> Picture Studio